Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions and denial

First of all, happy new year people! Hope that 2006 has brought fulfillment and joy to you as it did for me. I am so happy this year ended with a bang.


Whatever. Enough with positivism. Anyways, How was your year? Achieved all of your goals and last year's resolutions? I for one, have decided that i no longer believe in New Year resolutions. I mean what's the point? My resolutions are always things that i want and therefore always unachievable. The things that i want to happen always end up the opposite.


However, for the sake of making resolutions as everyone has a list of them, i will now list down my resolutions:
  1. I will have a lousy year

  2. I want my body to get fatter and my hair thinner

  3. I will never ever buy an iPod video

  4. I will remain in a state of tak dok seng and in debt

  5. I will drag myself to work every morning, feel bad about my job and never advance in my career

  6. Be a doormat

There. That's enough i think. I'm sure i can achieve most of them if not all and feel good about myself next year. Cheers.

No comments: