Thursday, January 11, 2007

My housemates and I went to buy houses last weekend (it's amazing how i can it so casually, like buying a pair of socks). I sort of decided that in a few days and i believe can be considered as an impulse purchase of mine even though it's gonna bring me back in the state of tak dok seng for the next couple of years. I keep telling myself it's an investment, it's an investment, it's an investment...

Like any other purchases of mine, i'm excited about it. Like any other purchases of mine, i hope i don't get bored with it quickly. Like any other purchases of mine, i hope i can fully justify it(some how or another).

These days, during my free time and during office hours, i keep visualising how i'm gonna decorate it. I now have a few options on the colour scheme, types of bed, sofa and such. If the budget allows, of course.

My friend said, "Wow. You've moved on with your life." Have I? Doesn't feel like it though.

What do you think? Do you think i made a right decision in buying a house? Is apple green a horrible colour for a wall?

No comments: