Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Contra

Was really bored at the office today. After breakfast, i decided to go to the bank and pay my income tax. It was certainly sad to see my iPod dream going into flames; but you gotta do what you gotta do. My friend said it was 'patriotik' of me to go and pay the tax so early. When i think about it - paying your income tax is a patriotic thing to do. I mean, the money does go to the goverment, but the goverment will (should?) use the money to help other needy Malaysians and improve our way of life in terms of facilities and stuff. Isham keeps telling (lecturing?) me on how he understands the whole system works and we should not hesitate to pay our taxes. But then again, his income tax form always shows 'cukai terlebih bayar' and need not to pay anything upon submitting...

No comments: