Saturday, July 15, 2006

Where are the slutty nurses?

I got hospitalised last week due to dehydration resulted from diarrhea.
That morning i went to a clinic and the doctor who look like he's 12, actually implied that i lied when i mintak MC. He said, "ni MC sakit ke, MC tengok bola semalam?". So happened that the night before was the semi final of the World Cup. Rasa macam nak maki jer doktor tu, but i didn't want to waste my energy. I'm definitely not going back to that bloody clinic.
That night i actually fainted in the bathroom. Was out for about 40 seconds, then i woke up. There i was, sprawling naked in the bathroom floor. Hit my head on the door. Sweating profusely. Luckily Fala and Fuad was around and brought me to KMC. Was hospitalised for two nights.


My first experience being warded was not that bad. My only complaint is that how bad the food is. On Friday, I was served with the Friday 'special' (yup, the lady actually said it was a 'special': lucky me!) of mee hailam: which is basically boiled stuff - mee, chicken, prawns and sayur -topped with some kicap. Didn't touch it 'cos it looked disgusting. Patut ler people coming out of hospitals lose weight. Other than that, it was a pleasant experience. Even the nurses are nice (well, except that particular one who inflicted pain masa nak tukar my IV) - but my only question is: where are the slutty nurses?
p.s: To all who came to visit: Thanks.

No comments: