Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Show me the way


need map?

Confession: I have a bad sense of direction. When i mean bad, i mean that when people draw me a detailed map to get somewhere, i can still lose my way. Yes people, i have a 'disability'.
A few people is affected by this: my friends who wants me to pick them up somewhere and my family members and friends who have to draw detail maps for me to get there. Not to mention how i am affected by this. My social life sometimes is hindered by this. My friend actually refuse to hang out with me because i don't know how to get to his house! Yeah i know, i should be adventurous and try to find my way and 'there's always the first time' and yada yada yada.. but the thought of getting lost and how i can't find my way back actually scares me the s*** out of me. If you should open the glove box in my car, you would find dozen of maps drawn for me to get places. I don't throw them out because i need them later as i don't remember to get there the second time! Maybe i need professional help.
p.s: for those with the same disability, you can check this out to help you find your way..

No comments: